Membership Has Its Benefits
IAHCR membership has many benefits for health care recruiters, including education on industry topics, networking, professional development and community outreach. As a member of a state chapter of the National Association for Health Care Recruitment, (NAHCR), you also have the opportunity and support to achieve the Certified Health Care Recruiter (CHCR) credential.
Other advantages you may enjoy:
- Access up-to-date information on legal issues such as changes in employment and immigration law
- Experience professional development through service as a board or committee member
- Network and communicate with other professional health care recruiters for effective problem-solving
- Learn about emerging recruitment and retention strategies
- Collaborate with peers and develop skills for best practice in health care recruitment for you and your company