IAHCR Scholarships: Indiana Chapter – National Association for Health Care Recruitment
IAHCR is pleased to sponsor an annual Scholarship Program to support students pursuing healthcare careers.
IAHCR, whose purpose is to promote and exchange principles of professional health care recruitment, is comprised of health care recruiters from Indiana facilities. We believe that students who receive an IAHCR Scholarship will contribute greatly to healthcare services in the Hoosier state!
Please click here for the 2013 Scholarship application.
- Receipt of an IAHCR Scholarship is in no way promissory for future services at any IAHCR affiliated organization.
- Monies will be awarded directly to the school to be used toward tuition fees only.
- Monies cannot be used for books or other non-tuition related fees.
- Awards that exceed tuition needs must be returned to IAHCR.
Eligibility criteria include being an Indiana resident currently enrolled in good standing (with a competitive GPA) at a fully accredited Indiana school, in one of these program categories:
- Medical Imaging
- Physical Therapy (Doctorate)
- Respiratory Therapy
- Pharm D (Butler or Purdue)
- Registered Nursing (Undergraduate)
In addition, each applicant is required to submit two letters of recommendation, as well as a 500-word essay explaining why he or she should receive a scholarship award from IAHCR.
Applications should demonstrate leadership, academic achievement, and a sincere desire to pursue healthcare as a career.
For questions or information about the IAHCR Scholarship Program, please contact Brandi Dobbs at (765) 747-8468 or email@example.com